Keep your business on track with Avogadro
Professional Air Emission Testing Services
Our team of dedicated professionals has expert knowledge and extensive experience in performing air emission testing programs. We will help you design and execute an accurate emission testing program with guaranteed valid test results.
The CEMS/COMS Technical Division of Avogadro Environmental Corporation was formed in 2006 to provide technical support services for Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) and Continuous Opacity Monitoring System (COMS). Our highly trained, technically brilliant staff provides effective maintenance programs, expert training, quality equipment upgrades, quality assurance compliance and replacement parts. We offer a complete range of CEMS/COMS services to ensure compliance with the applicable environmental regulations.
The Technical Consulting division of Avogadro is now taking a new direction. More information soon to come.
Share This Page:
- What Happened to All of Those Green Jobs? November 21, 2013
- PADEP Reviews RICE NESHAP Permitting and Compliance Requirements August 30, 2013
- Submit New Protocol After BTS Approval if Air Emission Permit is Modified? August 6, 2013
- NJDEP Update: Determining Emergency Generator Use for Testing/Maintenance July 22, 2013
- General Permit GP-004A July 22, 2013
- PA DEP Source Testing Update June 19, 2013
- US EPA Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) June 14, 2013
- RICE Engine Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013