Keep your business on track with Avogadro
Professional Air Emission Testing Services
Our team of dedicated professionals has expert knowledge and extensive experience in performing air emission testing programs. We will help you design and execute an accurate emission testing program with guaranteed valid test results.
The CEMS technical division of Avogadro Environmental Corporation was formed in 2006 to provide technical support services for Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) and Continuous Opacity Monitoring System (COMS). Our highly trained, technically brilliant staff provides effective maintenance programs, expert training, quality equipment upgrades, quality assurance compliance and replacement parts. We offer a complete range of CEMS/COMS services to ensure compliance with the applicable environmental regulations.
Consulting & Compliance Management
The Consulting Engineering division of Avogadro was established in 2004 to provide an array of compliance management support services across many industries with very different needs. Since that time, we’ve listened to our clients and studied their needs so that we could provide focused and proven services to address their most pressing needs. Our services have evolved to align with the classic Plan-Do-Check-Act management approach used by leading corporations who maintain environmental, health and safety management systems.
- US EPA Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) June 14, 2013
- RICE Engine Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013
- NJDEP Air Compliance Enforcement Alert April 15, 2013
- News Release: EPA Updates Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for New Power Plants April 11, 2013