Avogadro’s On-going Mission
- Providing accurate scientific data to enable the preservation of our environment and natural resources
- Identifying the most cost effective and innovative solutions to meet our customers needs
- Fostering an atmosphere of continuous learning and profitable growth
- Helping those less fortunate
- It is our highest priority to always work in the best interest of each and every client.
- To maintain a company culture that enables and promotes evolutionary education of our staff.
- To conduct business on a daily basis with efficiency and integrity.
- To be a good corporate citizen and support the community in which we operate.
- To always pursue outstanding performance.
- To continually support charitable organizations that help those less fortunate and in need of the basic necessities of life.
Please log into the site.
- Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine (RICE) Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013
- NJDEP Air Compliance Enforcement Alert April 15, 2013
- News Release: EPA Updates Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for New Power Plants April 11, 2013
- MATS Proposed Reconsideration Rule April 2, 2013