The Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40, Part 60, Appendices B and F, Part 75, Appendix B, specify requirements for the procedures in evaluating Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems (COMS). These regulations require auditing of the CEMS/COMS quarterly to ensure the independence and integrity of the data provided.
Avogadro provides over twenty years of audit experience annually performing hundreds of the following:
- Performance Specification Tests (PST Certification)
- Quarterly Cylinder Gas Audits (CGA’s), Linearity Audits and Response Time Tests
- Annual Relative Accuracy Audits (RATA)
- Opacity Audits
- Recertification and Diagnostic Testing after modifications or repairs
More questions? Click here to request a quote
or call our CEMS Technical Division at 610-559-8776.
- US EPA Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) June 14, 2013
- RICE Engine Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013
- NJDEP Air Compliance Enforcement Alert April 15, 2013
- News Release: EPA Updates Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for New Power Plants April 11, 2013