Federal and state regulations impose quality control and quality assurance obligations upon the operators of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems (COMS). Quality Control Plans must be in place and are subject to review by government auditors.
Avogadro has vast experience in all aspects of Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) for CEMS/COMS. We tailor QA/QC procedures to fit the unique aspects of each CEMS/COMS, providing you with procedures that ensure the proper operation of your system. QA/QC plans can be designed to be regulatory, technical, or both. Regulatory QA/QC programs focus on documentation and reporting requirements which the facility must comply with. Technical programs are more in depth, providing step by step procedures to assist plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
We have provided plans addressing such regulations as:
- 40 CFR 60 Appendix F
- 40 CFR 75 Appendix B
- 40 CFR 266 Appendix IX
- 40 CFR 503, Subpart E
More questions? Click here to request a quote
or call our CEMS Technical Division at 610-559-8776.
- US EPA Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) June 14, 2013
- RICE Engine Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013
- NJDEP Air Compliance Enforcement Alert April 15, 2013
- News Release: EPA Updates Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for New Power Plants April 11, 2013