Compliance and EMS Monitoring
and Checking Services
Compliance Auditing and Applicability Assessments
Avogadro Environmental provides comprehensive experience in developing and implementing EHS Auditing Programs. Our professional auditors have extensive experience conducting audits in a wide variety of industries in addition to training internal auditors to keep programs moving forward.
Our EHS Risk Assessment offerings include a wide range of auditing services to review regulatory compliance, process and equipment performance, as well as personnel performance to help your organization understand the status of your total EHS program effectiveness.
Our experienced auditors provide professional care in conducting independent and credible assessments. This allows us to provide sound analysis of finding any root causes. We provide a wide range of data analysis support to include sampling and monitoring services to assess process impacts objectively.
We provide independent and credible assessments of impacts including: waste vendor surveillance and all appropriate inquires for suppliers and customers along with potential acquisitions to allow our clients to fully understand the impact of EHS aspects of operations throughout the Supply Chain.
Under the direction of an IRCA and BEAC certified Lead Auditor, Avogadro provides internal auditor services and registration readiness reviews for clients maintaining ISO 14001 and OSHA VPP registrations.
More questions? Click here to request a quote
or call us at 610-559-8776.
Share This Page:
- What Happened to All of Those Green Jobs? November 21, 2013
- PADEP Reviews RICE NESHAP Permitting and Compliance Requirements August 30, 2013
- Submit New Protocol After BTS Approval if Air Emission Permit is Modified? August 6, 2013
- NJDEP Update: Determining Emergency Generator Use for Testing/Maintenance July 22, 2013
- General Permit GP-004A July 22, 2013
- PA DEP Source Testing Update June 19, 2013
- US EPA Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) June 14, 2013
- RICE Engine Regulations May 3rd Deadline Is Here! May 20, 2013
- New Jersey DEP SSTA Program 60 Clock AASP May 3, 2013
- Utility MATS Rule Update (Mercury and Air Toxics Standards) May 3, 2013